Finding Your Why
“This program can greatly impact our campus because it allows multicultural organizations to have their voices heard and to learn in a comfortable and familiar setting.”
– Maria, Loyola Marymount University
“I really enjoyed the program. I feel that it made us all think of things with an open mindset as well as making adjustments to our organizations as a whole.”
– Steven, University of Wisconsin, Madison
Helping your organization find its purpose within your campus community by remembering why it began in the first place.
The best way to ensure your organization leaves a lasting legacy is to start with the root of why your organization exists. The Finding Your Why interactive workshop is a way for members of organizations to get back to the why of their organization and to focus on being intentional with their actions.
This workshop can be done for one organization or can bring together leaders from many different groups across campus. Participants will find the value that their organization, along with each organization on campus, brings to the table while examining the relevancy of each group. They will also examine the role stakeholders play in their organization and how stakeholder relations can advance the purpose of their group while developing actionable goals to move their community forward. Ensure your organizations are living their “why” by challenging them with this workshop.
- Determine the role core values play within your organization and the community
- Identify and establish a plan to collaborate with and serve all stakeholders
- Create a legacy statement in order to advance the purpose of your organization
What CAS Learning and Development Outcomes Does this Workshop Focus On?
- Interpersonal competence
- Practical competence
- 3-hour interactive workshop
- Includes a participant workbook and post assessment
- Often used as part of an existing training
Who Is This Ideal For?
- Fraternity and Sorority Life Organizations
- Student Organizations
- Student Government
- Large Campus Committees
To learn more about Finding Your Why, call 303-745-5545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.