The Intake Equation
“This program can greatly impact our campus because it allows multicultural organizations to have their voices heard and to learn in a comfortable and familiar setting.”
– Maria, Loyola Marymount University
“I really enjoyed the program. I feel that it made us all think of things with an open mindset as well as making adjustments to our organizations as a whole.”
– Steven, University of Wisconsin, Madison
Helping members of culturally-based Greek organizations overcome challenges associated with intake and hazing.
While every Greek organization has its own values and identity based on a historical foundation, it is ultimately up to the current members to maintain the integrity of the organization. The Intake Equation tackles core challenges that can compromise this integrity, including hazing, intake, values alignment and various issues that truly matter to specific organizations. Through dissecting the membership intake process and examining the concepts of branding, students will learn how to shape their membership in a manner consistent with the mission and values of their organizations and will develop a plan to build a legacy of success. It challenges student leaders to action and gives them the confidence and urgency necessary to make significant change within their organizations and community.
The Intake Equation was created and is facilitated by members of NPHC, NAPA, NALFO and NMGC organizations so students will connect with their facilitators as brothers and sisters who share their values and concerns about the future of their organizations. This is the perfect workshop to shake up your community.
- Demonstrate a consistent alignment between values and actions on an individual and group level.
- Create a legacy utilizing individual, chapter, system and community resources.
- Effectively market each organization through branding and alignment techniques
What CAS Learning and Development Outcomes Does this Workshop Focus On?
- Intrapersonal development
- Practical competence
- 5 hour interactive workshop
- Includes a participant workbook and a post assessment
- Can be customized for the organizations involved
Who Is This Ideal For?
- Black, Latino/a, Asian and culturally-based fraternity and sorority organizations
For more information about The Intake Equation, call CAMPUSPEAK at 303-745-5545 or email [email protected].