The Intake Equation
The Intake Equation helps members of culturally-based fraternities and sororities overcome challenges associated with intake and hazing.
Although all fraternities and sororities have unique values and identities based on a historical foundation, ultimately it’s up to the current members to maintain the integrity of the organization. The Intake Equation tackles core challenges that can compromise what their organizations stand for, including hazing, intake, values alignment and various issues that truly matter to specific organizations.
By dissecting the membership intake process and examining the concept of branding, students will learn how to shape their membership in a manner consistent with the mission and values of their organization and will develop a plan to build a legacy of success. This Interactive Workshop challenges student leaders into action and gives them the confidence and urgency necessary to make significant changes within their organizations and community.
The Intake Equation was created and is facilitated by members of NPHC, NAPA, NALFO and NMGC organizations, so students will connect with their facilitators as brothers and sisters who share their values and concerns about the future of their organizations. This Interactive Workshop is the perfect way to shake up your community.
As a result of this program, students will learn:
- how to demonstrate consistent alignment between values and actions on an individual and group level,
- how to create a legacy by utilizing individual, chapter, system and community resources, and
- how to effectively market each organization through branding and alignment techniques.
What CAS Learning and Development Outcomes Does this Workshop Focus On?
- Intrapersonal development
- Practical competence
- 5-hour interactive workshop
- Includes a participant workbook and a post assessment
- Can be customized for the organizations involved
Who Is This Ideal For?
- Black, Latino/a, Asian and culturally-based fraternity and sorority organizations
For more information about The Intake Equation Workshop, call CAMPUSPEAK at 1 (844) 745-8570 or email [email protected].
“This program can greatly impact our campus because it allows multicultural organizations to have their voices heard and to learn in a comfortable and familiar setting.”
– Maria, Loyola Marymount University
“I really enjoyed the program. I feel that it made us all think of things with an open mindset as well as making adjustments to our organizations as a whole.”
– Steven, University of Wisconsin, Madison